Showcase cover image for 1974 Speedex S24

General Information

Year
Make
Speedex
Model
S24
History
I found my Speedex on Craigslist. It was love at first photo of it! After a drive to Cincinnati from Glendale,Kentucky it was MINE! Hubby and I had great plans for him to restore it, but plans change. A friend (and his wife) who does amazing restorations offered to restore it for me.<br /><br />I refused to look at My Man until it was complete. So, in my mind, it went from rust to finish transformation. I was speechless when I saw it for the first time. I gave Hubby (poppyshoppe) the honor of driving it for the first time. <br /><br />It runs as good as it looks! Hubby drives it around town and to the post office. It's a gas guzzler. He learned the important lesson of saving half the gas to get back home.<br /><br />My Man was 100% funded by me selling on eBay. I don''t know how much I have in it and I don't want to know. You know how it is, 50 for this 75 for that and on and on.<br /><br />The plow came from eBay for $60. I love Craigslist and eBay and I'm the "finder", financier, and supporter for his garden tractor hobby. <br /><br />I sure would like to have bragging rights as Tractor of the Month.

Gallery

Comments

There are no comments to display.