Jump to content

Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Recent Comments

Latest Classifieds

- - - - -

Want to Support a Great Cause and Have a Chance to Win a John Deere Garden Tractor?

14 Comments

I know all about Leukemia, that's bad stuff. My sympathy goes to the VanAllan family.
When I was 13 I lost my father to Leukemia he was 42 at the time, I am now 52 and not a day has gone by that I don't think of him. I would trade 10 years of my life to spend 1 day with him to really get to know him. But that's never going to happen.
I will participate in the raffle but I am not interested in winning the JD300
    • toomanytoys84 said thank you
I have a check filled out for my tickets and it will be in tomorrow's mail
Photo
Pa Plow Day
Dec 06, 2010 08:34 PM
thanks guys, your support is great and we appreciate it!
I have to wait until after the holidays but I plan on buying a few tickets to help donate as well :D
i need a address for tickets on the jd plow raffle.send me a e-mail thanks i can sell some in ohio
Photo
sts25straight
Jan 28, 2011 03:57 PM
Guys,I have tickets available. Send me a PM !
Photo
sts25straight
Jan 31, 2011 10:04 AM
Gary has 7-8 John Deere tractors attachments and parts along with many tools.
I'm putting together a list and will post things soon in the classifieds on this site along with a few other sites.

For more info email or call me.
bigjohn-2@twcny.rr.com
(315)529-1350

Photo
1967bolens collector
Feb 01, 2011 05:24 PM
quote name='sts25straight']Not only do I have tickets available for this raffle but Gary's Wife asked Jim Snyder and myself to sell his collection.
Gary has 7-8 John Deere tractors attachments and parts along with many tools.

For more info email or call me.
bigjohn-2@twcny.rr.com
(315)529-1350

does he have any brinly sleeve hitch attachments for sale i would be interested. thanks sam. 856 466 7889 or [EMAIL="xrunner05@hotmail.com"]xrunner05@hotmail.com[/EMAIL
Photo
1967bolens collector
Feb 01, 2011 05:39 PM
Gary has 7-8 John Deere tractors attachments and parts along with many tools.

For more info email or call me.
bigjohn-2@twcny.rr.com
(315)529-1350

if there is any sleeve hitch attachments for sale i will be interested. 856 466 7889 or xrunner05@hotmail.com thanks sam
Photo
Pa Plow Day
Mar 11, 2011 09:32 AM
Hi everyone, we have sold well over 150 tickets so far, and by plow day we should have exceeded our goal of 200 by a long shot! Thanks to everyone who bought tickets so far, we still have them available, and we are selling them until the drawing at 1pm on Saturday April 16th at the plow day grounds!
Photo
Pa Plow Day
Apr 17, 2011 09:13 PM
Thank you everyone who bought tickets, the tractor was won by Doug Titus of New York, an avid John Deere collector! The VanAllans were able to attend for the drawing, and pick the winning ticket. Gary's wife told me a portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the Lukemia Foundation in Garys name, donated by the John Deere Guys
It was great meeting the VanAllan family and having them there to draw the winning ticket
Very nice people, glad they were able to make it